As a multi-faceted human being, many things can hold you back from feeling whole, mentally, physically, or spiritually. It’s essential to develop a deeper understanding of yourself on these different levels, so you can identify the problem, address it, and heal.
The right holistic therapist can help you dig deeper and provide an integrative treatment tailored to your unique needs.
Holistic therapy works to help the whole of you, and the right therapist should be experienced enough to help you heal and to restore balance to your well-being. In this helpful post, you’ll find the best tips to streamline your search so that you can find the right holistic therapist for you and your family.
Is Holistic Therapy Right for You?
Before looking for a holistic therapist in Encino CA, you may wonder if this therapy is even suitable for you. Admittedly, finding the right therapist for you can be overwhelming, and you may need some reassurance that it’s worth the effort.
The good news is that holistic therapy is one of the best gifts you can give to yourself.
It can help with a broad range of concerns affecting your physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being. At My Holistic Therapy, we like to emphasize that we treat the “whole” you, not just the symptom. Therefore, finding the right holistic therapist is the equivalent of killing two birds – or more – with one stone.
For example, Dr. Uri Kenig and Dalia Kenig at My Holistic Therapist in Encino, CA use a dynamic and comprehensive approach to effectively address issues that are preventing you from healing or moving forward in life.
You may be aware that something is not right, but it can be challenging to eliminate the root cause of your suffering and pain on your own.
Life can get better when working with a team of experienced and trained psychotherapists.
Whether you’re dealing with trauma and PTSD, depression, anxiety, relationship issues, tics, allergies, migraines, headaches, or something else, it’s time to seek holistic therapy that offers a customized treatment to set you back on the swift path to recovery.
Choosing a Therapist
When choosing the right holistic therapist, the question on your mind might be, where to start? Here are some factors to consider to help narrow your options.
• Local therapist – If you’re in Encino CA, you want to make sure you find a therapist near you. This will make it easier to attend your face-to-face appointments. In addition, a well-established therapist who is a trusted community member is more likely to provide quality services.
• Services offered – You must first investigate the services on offer. Typically holistic treatments should address a wide range of psychological and health conditions for maximum benefit.
• Specialties – It’s also essential to find out what approach your therapist specializes in. At My Holistic Therapy, we utilize a comprehensive assortment of therapeutic methods. The list includes body-mind therapy, cognitive behavior therapy (CBT), somatic-based therapy, mindfulness-based therapy, and more. In addition, we combine energy and natural-based treatments like light therapy, breathing, and Integrated Physical Emotional Clearing (IPEC).
• Licensing – Always make sure your holistic therapist is licensed. You’ll be pleased to know that Dr. Uri Kenig and Dalia Kenig, M.A., from my Holistic Therapist, are a team of licensed psychotherapists fully equipped and trained to guide you on your holistic therapy journey.
Do Your Due Diligence
When looking for the right holistic therapy, the process is not as simple as typing “holistic therapist near me.” Your well-being matters, so it’s essential to do your due diligence to ensure you’re in the right hands.
It’s good that you have mustered the energy to kickstart the process of looking, but while at it, you must research as much as possible.
Not all therapists are alike and holistic therapy is not like regular therapy.
Hence, you need a therapist that specializes in holistic therapy. Additionally, you need to verify licensing and check that the professional you’re dealing with has a good reputation.
When getting recommendations from family and friends, ask more specific questions, such as, “Did the therapist help you get better and resolve your issues?”
If you’re searching online, visit the therapist’s website and look for testimonials to see what past clients say.
The more you research, the more you can make a well-informed decision.
Get Answers to Your Questions
Another way to ensure you have found the right holistic therapist is to ask the right questions. For starters, interacting directly with the therapist helps you determine if they’re someone you can trust and be comfortable with. Questions to ask your therapist include the following:
• How long have you been practicing holistic therapy?
• Are you licensed, and what are your qualifications?
• What holistic techniques do you practice that can help me?
• How many sessions do you recommend?
• Do you provide holistic therapy in an individual or group setting?
Feel free to add any burning questions on your mind to this list. At the end of the chat, you should have all the need-to-know details to make an informed decision.
Don’t hesitate to get all your concerns addressed and make sure no stone is left unturned.
The right therapist should welcome your questions warmly and provide satisfactory answers that resonate with you.
If you’re in Encino CA, we would like you to know that it’s okay to talk with a therapist and get more information before committing to therapy. In fact, we encourage it at My Holistic Therapy.
How Can My Holistic Therapy Help?
You have come to the right place if you’re looking for a holistic therapist in Encino CA. Dr. Uri Kenig and Dalia Kenig, M.A. are licensed psychotherapists that can give you the help you need.
We are dedicated to treating the whole of you, and our specializations in a wide range of techniques enable us to make a huge difference in many people’s lives.
You don’t have to keep searching for the solution. All you have to do is reach out and let us know when you’re ready to start achieving your wellness goals.
With a name like “My Holistic Therapy,” you can’t go wrong in choosing us.
To get started, schedule an appointment with My Holistic Therapy today. We look forward to speaking with you soon!
When Should You See A Professional For Depression?
Solve Your Tinnitus Naturally With Holistic Therapy