Family Therapy In Encino
Helping build strong and resilient families
Do you believe families can strengthen one another? Are you having a breakdown in communication in your family? Is your family going through a change that is difficult to adjust to? Do you want to help a family member and don’t know how?
Family therapy helps improve family relationships and offers support and guidance in times of stress. When everyone is having a difficult time family therapy offers a safe environment for family members to express their feelings, needs and differences in a structured meeting with an experienced family expert.
When families face challenges, the stress of the situation can trigger negativity, fights and hurt between family members. Learning good communication is an important key to ensure your family has love, strong connection and unity.
There is no such thing as a perfect family
- Parenting and co-parenting
- Separation, divorce or blended families
- Family conflicts, resentments and disagreements
- Traumatic loss of a family member
- Coping with a troubled teen or adult family member
- Coping with health problems in the family
- Coping with legal issue of a family member or the entire family
- Adjustment to family changes: adoption, birth of a sibling, young adults leaving home
- Coping with physical or mental illness of a family member
- Adoption issues
- Support when a family member is struggling with addiction
- Family member coming out – issues of sexual identity
- At our center you will learn the essentials on how to navigate through your family challenges successfully in an environment
- where everyone can be heard and supported without judgment.